1. Appliances are constructed to the specification prescribed on the laboratory work ticket. Ortho Tech is not responsible for the suitability of that specificatlon.
2. Ortho Tech will not compensate, any individual patient, in the event a product fails to meet the required prescription. The prescribing client will be expected to meet these costs.
3. Ortho Tech will not enter any kind of dialogue with our client's patients except in the event that a case may require such action.
4. A surcharge of RM 50 per unit is levied for urgent service/delivery.
5. Ortho Tech endeavours to deliver work on or before the delivery date specified by the client. If for any reason this has not been fulfilled, Ortho Tech reserves the right not to compensate the dentist’s fees, consequential losses or expenses or any kind.
6. A loss and handling charge is added to the weight of precious and semi-precious alloys used.
7. Terminated cases, for any reason, will not be refunded and must be paid for, unless terminated before the start of manufacture.
8. All cases are guaranteed to fit the model based on the impression provided.
9. Restorations returned by Ortho Tech are NOT sterile.
10. Please note that with our latest pricing, we are no longer offering reimbursement for courier services and warranties for any zirconia restoration.
11. Ortho Tech reserves the right to make amendments at our discretion.
1. All Items supplied remain the property of Ortho Tech until payment is received.
2. Ortho Tech reserves the right to check the credit rating of any client.
3. All payments must be made within 30 days of invoice date unless stated otherwise.
4. Special rebate for timely payment. (Private practice with credit terms only)
Sending Cases & Impression Requirements
1. Preferred impression techniques are full arch impressions in either Silicon or Impregum.
2. As per KKM (Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia) good practice guidelines, all impressions must be free from blood, disinfected and all cotton pad removed before sending.
3. We will request a new impression in cases where the original impression contains false and/or inaccurate information. If the prescribing dentist requests to continue with the original impression, any subsequent remakes will be charged for.
4. Ortho Tech's acceptance of an Impression or other clinical record, without challenge, normally implies that it is fit for purpose.
5. Ortho Tech endeavours to interpret and follow the client’s instructions correctly. If however a mistake is made on Ortho Tech's part, we will rectify the situation free of charge. Ortho Tech will not compensate dentist’s fees consequential losses or expenses of any kind.
6. Ortho Tech accepts digital scans as we are a 3Shape Ready Lab. We accept scans from all 3Shape users as well as any digital clinician that is able to provide STL files to fabricate desired restorations.
7. If you are a 3Shape TRIOS user, you may send us your cases on 3Shape Communicate (3SCom)by adding us to your list of connections via
8. If you are sending Ortho Tech digital cases to fabricate NON-PRECIOUS/PRECIOUS restorations, it is necessary to print out 3D working models because these restorations involve manual labour. The cost of resin for producing 3D-printed models will be charges at RM3.50/ml which is further subjected to a RM 50 post-processing fee.
1. Ortho Tech will only consider claims for remakes at a concessionary remake rate within 30 days from the date of delivery.
2. When a remake is required, both original and remake cases will be charged if the remake instructions and/or preparation differs from the original case
3. The client is solely responsible for any additional costs and charges incurred through changing instructions from the original prescription.
4. Ortho Tech reserves the right to charge for shade changes.
5. Ortho Tech is not liable for loss of surgery time due to remakes and/or returns.